French-English bilingual theatre workshops for young children from 5 to 8 years old in Courbevoie
Theatre workshops for 5 to 8 year old children
Workshops for children from Grande Section to CE1 in Courbevoie
Bilingual theatre workshop goals:
- Discover the theatre experience, with gradual and playful introduction of the English language over the course of the year.
- Experience and enjoy English ‘in action’, through play and on-stage activities.
- Offer a non-scholastic, alternative experience of the English language.
All our exercises have been developed with the aim of introducing and fostering the qualities integral to a young actor:
- Working with the body
- Recognising and expressing emotions
- Developing a sense of space, and exploring the relationship between the stage and the audience
- Developing concentration,
- Developing diction and spoken volume, in English and in French
A typical workshop’s activities include:
- A song or concentration game to bring the group together,
- Warm ups (body, voice, then theatre),
- A theatre exercise, tied to the session aims,
- Each session ends with an opportunity to share in each other’s experiences
Good-natured, respectful participation and constructive suggestions are essential, and children learn to observe, be spectators, and offer positive feedback for their classmates.
Young children from 5 to 8.
- On Mondays from 5:15 to 6:15pm
- On Wednesdays from 4pm to 5pm or from 5:15 to 6:15pm
12 children per group.
Maison de la Famille
12 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
275€ a year for 26 sessions, excluding 10€ annual membership*.
*Only one membership per family is required.
1st session free of charge !
Il n'y a aucun avis pour le moment. Soyez le 1er à laisser le vôtre !