French-English bilingual theatre workshops for children from 8 to 12 years old in Courbevoie
Theatre workshops for children from CE2 to CM2 in Courbevoie
Bilingual theatre workshop goals:
- Discover the theatre experience, with gradual and playful introduction of the English language over the course of the year.
- Experience and enjoy English ‘in action’, through play and on-stage activities.
Offer a non-scholastic, alternative experience of the English language
All our exercises have been developed with the aim of introducing and fostering the qualities integral to a young actor:
- Working with the body
- Performing emotions and passions
- Developing a sense of space
- Finding a place in a group onstage, and knowing how to give and take the “focus”
- Maintaining concentration,
- Developing diction and spoken volume, in English and in French
A typical workshop’s activities include:
- A song or concentration game to bring the group together,
- Warm ups (body, voice, then theatre),
- A theatre exercise, tied to the session aims,
- Each session ends with an opportunity to share in each other’s experiences
Good-natured, respectful participation and constructive suggestions are essential, and children learn to observe, be spectators, and offer positive feedback for their fellow participants.
Children from 8 to 11.
On Mondays from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
12 children per group.
Maison de la Famille
12 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
275€ a year for 26 séances, excluding 10€ annual membership*.
*Only one membership per family is required.
1st session free of charge!
Excellente année !
Beaucoup de bienveillance