French-English bilingual theatre workshops for children from 8 to 12 years old in Courbevoie
Theatre workshops for children from CE2 to CM2 in Courbevoie
Bilingual theatre workshop goals:
- Discover the theatre experience, with gradual and playful introduction of the English language over the course of the year.
- Experience and enjoy English ‘in action’, through play and on-stage activities.
Offer a non-scholastic, alternative experience of the English language
All our exercises have been developed with the aim of introducing and fostering the qualities integral to a young actor:
- Working with the body
- Performing emotions and passions
- Developing a sense of space
- Finding a place in a group onstage, and knowing how to give and take the “focus”
- Maintaining concentration,
- Developing diction and spoken volume, in English and in French
A typical workshop’s activities include:
- A song or concentration game to bring the group together,
- Warm ups (body, voice, then theatre),
- A theatre exercise, tied to the session aims,
- Each session ends with an opportunity to share in each other’s experiences
Good-natured, respectful participation and constructive suggestions are essential, and children learn to observe, be spectators, and offer positive feedback for their fellow participants.
Children from 8 to 11.
At the Maison de la Famille : On Mondays from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
At the Salle Espéret : On Thursdays from 5pm to 6pm
15 children per group.
Maison de la Famille
12 rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
Buzzer “Salle Polyvalente”
Salle Esperet, 127 Rue Armand Silvestre, 92400 Courbevoie
Please note the Salle Esperet has no access for disabled people for the time being
285€ a year for 26 séances, excluding 10€ annual membership*.
*Only one membership per family is required.
1st session free of charge!
Super! Ma fille s'est transformée!
Super année! Ma fille plutôt timide, s’est révélée tout au long de l’année!
Elle a beaucoup développé sa confiance en elle, son aisance à l’oral…
Je recommande vivement!
Excellente année !
Beaucoup de bienveillance